AgroVision is one of the biggest agricultural software developers in Europe. We have a wide range of management software solutions that we market to our 20.000 customers and more than 100 agribusiness partners.
Who are you?
We are looking for an international sales manager for whom selling is his/her second nature. We are ready to talk to you if you are a senior or a talent. Background in the Danish pig industry is an advantage.
You will be part of the International Sales team, where Account Managers, Sales staff, sales Managers and distributors/local agents closely work together. You are jointly responsible for selling the best product solutions for our customers. All the selling is carried out within the team and in close cooperation with our Product Managers and Support department. Within that team, you are responsible for the whole Customer Experience of our customers. More specifically you will be responsible for the Danish market and a selected group of markets depending on your profile.
Your working area will be determined based on your profile, personal interest and background.
- A bachelor or master degree (is preferred)
- Some years of working experience as an Account Manager or Export Manager
- Willingness to travel 40-50% of your time
- Preferably experience in pig husbandry
- Sales mentality; very result driven and target focussed
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Hands-on mentality
The Sales team of AgroVision, globally present in several areas (Asia, America’s, Africa, China and Europe). We support our farmers by automating their environment, having smooth data exchange, smart input devices and good reporting to run their business. We mainly do this for pig farming globally.
To give you an impression:
- With our Mobile-PigVision application, the farmer can view all animal data, and can receive and use this data by scanning the RFID chip in the ear tag. The app immediately shows the data from the sow.
- We developed a product that determines the best composition of the feed for the cow. The software calculates this on a daily basis and instructs the feeding robot in the barn to ensure that the cows receive the correct food.
- We help farmers to determine what the optimal time of year is to protect their potatoes against diseases. Given the location of the farmer, weather data from his own weather station and the weather forecast of the internet, the software determines what the best time is to take action to protect the crop.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment and a job filled with challenges in a fast developing branch. We believe in personal growth and development. The working place will be from our office in Tørring, Denmark.
Are you enthusiastic and do you want to hop on board and join our International Sales team? Send your resume to Hrm@agrovision.com