As manager international sales you are responsible for our entire sales process (pipeline generation to pipeline conversion).
You represent AgroVision towards potential clients in meetings, conferences and events. You represent the company and our products interacting with prospects and customers all over the world. Presentations and live product demos are often together with our international sales colleagues and colleagues from Marketing and Operations.
You are able to present complex issues in simple ways and approaches that are easy to comprehend. You are a result driven sales manager, for whom selling is your second nature and you are capable of inspiring other people! You are ambitious and want to grow further into the role of sales director.
What you have
- Bachelor degree and 5 years’ experience in an agricultural sales position in Europe – ideally in the area of agricultural IT.
- Demonstrated results and experiences.
- You are able to identify and maximize relationships with key decision-makers at prospects and (potential) partners.
- Good understanding of the Europe agricultural market.
- Fluent English-language skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely together with other members of your team and corporate.
- Exceptional interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Good people management skills.
Position, environment, salary
It is a managerial position, you are responsible for our international sales colleagues. The sales and marketing teams of AgroVision worldwide is around 20 colleagues. Next to that AgroVision also has a network of distributors and agents.
AgroVision provides specialized software for the agricultural sector worldwide; from dairy cattle, cultivation to pig farming. Thousands of farmers and agribusiness parties use our management and financial programs every day.
AgroVision works for a rapidly developing sector and, as a result, we are on the move. We believe we can only succeed with skilled and happy colleagues. That is why we offer our employees plenty of opportunities for continuing professional and personal development.
Are you enthusiastic and interested in becoming our manager Sales? Then send your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Sandra Teelen.
Do you still have questions? Then contact Jacob Rasmussen (managing director) by telephone on +45 29628649.