Who are you?
You provide the daily management of a team of 4 employees. You are accurate, think in financial processes, enthusiastic and able to motivate employees. You are a builder, who likes to further design our AFO department by increasing the added value and quality improvement of the services.
You are responsible for the invoicing of all our farmers and agribusiness customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Spain. You will be working on process improvements by developing the employees, the processes and our systems.
For our colleagues of the Sales and Legal department, you are the sparring partner to discuss complex agreements and quotations. You are responsible for setting up these agreements and safeguard our legal position in this with respect to the conditions always in close cooperation with our corporate Lawyers.
You support the Sales and Management with management and result overviews on the sales transactions made and the invoicing of it. You will be part of the yearly budget processes of the corporate Finance & Control department.
- HBO/WO education, preferably in an administrative, international and commercial direction;
- Extensive experience in a financial role;
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector (education or working experience);
- Accurately way of working and experienced in working with office packages;
- High degree of independence, good communication skills and goal-oriented;
- Team player, innovative and result-oriented;
- Customer-driven and problem-solving;
- Master the Dutch, English and German language in word and writing;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
We are offering a full-time position in an informal working environment and a challenging job in a rapidly developing sector. We believe in personal growth and development and focus on allowing you to develop by drawing up a personal development plan with you and providing you with the support and additional training required.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Sandra Teelen email@example.com
If this is something that fires your enthusiasm and you are interested in joining our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org